Finally! The halfway point for the Orange Belt requirements has arrived. I guess you could say this is the orange belt hump day. So far 1 form and 12 techniques have been posted. All that is left is kicking set #1 and 12 more techniques. In case you haven’t noticed, I have been posting them in the order their were meant to be learned according to the Web of Knowledge which means Kicking Set #1 is up next.
Over the past few months, a lot more people have found there way here than I have ever imagined. I was asked to create a twitter account and facebook page so that people could have an easier way to see when something new has been posted. The Twitter account has picked up several followers and the amount of weekly hits to the site is growing, even after discounting spiders, bots etc…
So I am glad that some people are making use of the site. Feel free to…
- Leave some comments letting me know what you think so far.
- Share your insights and opinions on the materials at hand.
- Get the word out about the site
- Post it to FB, Twitter, etc…
- Tell your friends about it.
- If you have any historical documentation, manuals etc… please share.
Lastly, I know I am pretty slow at getting this stuff out. Please keep in mind that it is all being hand typed. It takes time but it will all get posted.